Thursday, June 28, 2007

Baking


Monday night I had an overwhelming urge to make chocolate chip cookies. In order to clear my conscience of guilt, I decided that I am really doing myself a favor by cleaning out my cupboards so that I don't have to move it all in a couple of weeks.

Well, I think that most everyone has figured out that when it comes to baking - I am hopeless. I can only hope and dream that my cookies will ever look this good. Besides that fact that I eat more of the dough than I bake, it never turns out. Yes, I am admitting the fact that I screwed up Tollhouse cookies from the back of the chip bag. When I got around to baking them, they turned into flat puddles with chocolate icebergs. Argh.

p.s. I am also admitting that I scraped them off the pan and ate the chunks. Waste not, want not.

No comments: