Monday, April 4, 2011

The Vivacious Chef Has a New Home


I am very excited to announce that after 4 glorious years, the Vivacious Chef has achieved a little slice of Internet real estate she can call her very own! The beautiful new blog design is still in progress, including a new logo, but the site is up and running. I am also pleased to let you all know that all 4 years of recipes have been transferred to the new site so there is no lost content. 

The current Vivacious Chef header probably looks familiar to my long-time visitors - it is my Grandmother's handwriting from her egg salad recipe! I think it's a wonderful placeholder and always makes me smile. 

All of the credit for this stunning work in progress is courtesy of my hugely talented sister, Samantha Riccio. Thank you Samantha for all of your hard work!

No comments: